[OSList] Books!

Harold Shinsato via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue Aug 25 15:38:06 PDT 2015

Hello Open Space Community!

Will you help me with some learning resource recommendations for those
either new to, or already practicing Open Space? This is to help update
some of the book resources we have right now on various Open Space websites.

1) What books/videos/etc. do you know of that reference or teach about
Open Space heavily.

2) What books/videos/etc. that don't reference Open Space directly - but
never-the-less - have been valuable assets in your Open Space Practice.

3) Optional - a sentence or so about each recommendation?

4) Are you willing to have your words in item 3 listed on an Open Space
website - either anonymously, or with your name and a like to a personal
website?

This seems like a useful conversation to have on a regular basis - and
I'm looking forward to learning about books, CD's, etc. that would be
good to have on my reading list. It's also likely your recommendations
will go on the Open Space Institute's U.S. website. In the future -
hopefully we can turn this into an easy wiki-like system anyone can add
to - so it can be a living breathing resource. But for now, we can kick
it off with a manual update.

     Thanks!
     Harold

--