[OSList] Open Space Learning Workshops - October 8 and 9, 2015 - Oakland, California

Lisa Heft - via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Aug 17 09:24:18 PDT 2015

Dear Colleagues - I call them learning workshops because we are always learning from this fascinating process, from our experiences with it, from each other. These workshops are for people of all levels of experience. Thank you for sharing this news with interested colleagues, sister communities of practice, and the organizations, communities and individuals you support and believe in. Thank you also for sharing it on those other places you interact such as Facebook, Twitter and your local coffee houses and classrooms.

Open Space Learning Workshop
October 8 and 9, 2015
Oakland, California USA

Join us to learn about or deepen your existing knowledge and ideas about this fascinating, participant-centered, conversation-based dialogue process for doing everything from building an airplane door to crisis response to sharing knowledge amongst scientists to engaging clients in their own programs and services development. Hear stories and lessons learned from all over the world, and gather tips and best practices about everything from pre-work and invitation strategy to documentation design, working with power dynamics and conflict, working with challenging sites, what could go wrong, how to mess it up, when it is and is not the best-fit tool, and more.

Visit us in San Francisco Bay Area’s East Bay, home to incredible creative restaurants, amazing views of the Golden Gate Bridge and lovely neighborhoods for strolling, the home of the Free Speech Movement and just a short ride away from Napa and Sonoma valley wine country, the mountains of Tahoe and some of the oldest living trees on earth.

For more information about content, schedule and pricing overview, and for any questions you may have, contact me directly at lisaheft at openingspace.net

I will see you there, and look forward to learning from =you=,

Lisa

Lisa Heft
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
 - President Emerita, Open Space Institute US
 - Fellow Emerita, Columbia University Center for International Conflict Resolution
Opening Space