[OSList] Who is coming to Krakow

Michael M Pannwitz via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sat Aug 1 01:33:57 PDT 2015

Dear Adriane,
wonderful news lightening up my weekend.
You just added two new countries to the Krakow crowd, Mexico and Canada!
Just had a look at the WOSonOS in Krakow website
> http://www.wosonos.com/

Clicking on
WHO SIGNED UP ALREADY
I see that there are now 24 os workers that signed in.
With you it will be 25, but I dont see your name there yet.

This mail also goes directly to two the of organizing women, Sylwia
Myszka and Karolina Iwa, you can see their profiles in the Open Space
World Map:
> http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/moreinfo/businesscard.php?p_id=883&country_name=Poland&c_id=143
> http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/moreinfo/businesscard.php?p_id=805&country_name=Poland&c_id=143

They are the right people to answer you questions, totally competent
since they are willing, able and authorized (by themselves, of course).

When your name is in "WHO SIGNED UP ALREADYk" make sure that it also
shows contact data for you, especially your email. There are a whole
bunch of people coming that are neither active in OSLIST nor part of the
Open Space World Map (yet) so having the contact data is one feature to
invite people, share a room, plan an issue-session... whatever.

Have a  great weekend and all your other 787 on OSLIST, too.
cheers

mmp

--
Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49 - 30-772 8000

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 402 resident Open