[OSList] Looking for an experienced OST facilitator June 2nd in New York City

Lourdes Adriana Diaz-Berrio Doring via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Apr 29 13:28:08 PDT 2015

Rose James:
Why do you say that this OS will be highly technical? How long is this
going to be? What size will be the group you are expecting?
I send you a link for a  OS I facilitated in 2013, this one had a very long
preparation process.
 http://codesarrollo-profesional.com/623588/open-space-montreal-2013/
I was trained in 2009 as an OS facilitator by Esther Matte and Marquis
Bureau in Quebec. Since then I participated in three Wosonos.

oslist at lists.openspacetech.org>:

> This will be a highly technical OST event and we are looking for someone
> to help us facilitate it.  If you are available for that date, please let
> me know how to contact you.
>
> Thanks,
>
> James
> Past archives can be viewed here: