[OSList] Marysville will never be forgotten

Alan Stewart via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Apr 22 06:36:09 PDT 2015

On 22 April 2015 at 03:21, Romy Shovelton via OSList <

> dear Alan
>
> poetic and right on the heart button as ever….
> Marysville will never be forgotten
>
> thank you
>
> Romy
>
> Romy Shovelton

Well said Romy. And others offline also present at this most happy and
memorable WOSonOS event who have maintained the close friendships forged
then.

Lovely too was a comment of ever effervescent Suzanne Daigle who reported
that the video was raved about at the recent Open Space Institute Board
meeting.

Undoubtedly those who had the great fortune to be at the Marysville meeting
would concur.

For those who weren't do have a listen to the song and the video. For they
give a sense of what happened then which can never be repeated.

More generally they touch on the kind of gathering from which lifelong
bonds of friendships begin and are nourished. This is my experience, having
participated in five WOS events, so far, beginning with Monterey in
California in 1998 and the most recent in St Petersburg in Florida in 2013.

Looking forward

Go well

Alan

Alan Stewart, PhD