[OSList] WOSonOS15

Gail West via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Sep 29 19:57:09 PDT 2014

Karolina and team, Here's to a grand year of invitation and anticipation
for WOSONOS 2015 in Poland!  It's on the calendar.  I remember
conversations at Berlin WOSONOS that hinted of this in the near future.
Along with others, I offer any support we can provide from Taiwan and Asia.
   Gail

On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 2:07 PM, Chris Corrigan via OSList <

> Well done Poland.  I will be in Europe next summer and perhaps it will
> coincide with the event.  At any rate, you have my support and I’m happy to
> speak with you in person if the experience of a former OSonOS host can help.
>
> Chris
>

> On Sep 24, 2014, at 7:29 AM, Lisa Heft - <lisaheft at openingspace.net>
> wrote:
>
> > So beautifully said, dear Gerard.
> >
> > Since we can communicate with each other to have someone else embody our
> invitation even if we cannot attend a WOSonOS, to me that is both inclusion
> and opportunity.
> > There is much outreach and support for this both that you can see dear
> OSLIST and that you cannot see - person to person individually, both via
> email and before-at-around-in the event.
> >
> > Since a potential host team has to feel ready, with support and a
> community of Open Space practice in their region, the time makes itself
> known as capacities and energies emerge, and as those things shift, as well.
> >
> > Since a ‘home team' can represent / be represented to invite several
> years in a row if there are more than one offers at a certain WOSonOS / if
> another country team is chosen - can offer each year / any year / when
> feeling ready - to the in-person group sitting together at a WOSonOS -
> there is always support of the realities of shifting energies, capacities
> and resources.
> >
> > Since the group’s decision is based on feeling, seeing, asking about and
> sensing invitation, offerings, energy, capacity and community, to me it is
> not useful to say what someone said another year if they did not bring
> another request to the WOSonOS to keep that energy and invitation alive -
> something we do without too much difficulty as in those years when someone
> invites again. I have done so several times in a row before my own country
> was selected - and I trusted the group’s insight on when it became the
> right time for my turn. It’s about sharing, after all.
> >
> > So the passion and energy of what was born and grew and blossomed - the
> team, the invitation, the sensing and listening into the answer - was
> evident at the event. The passion and responsibility, as you say, Gerard.
> >
> > To me, our job is to welcome, to support, to believe in what our
> colleagues there felt and knew, and to ask how we may help in any way, as
> we share this gathering back and forth and around the world.
> >
> > There are always Learning Exchanges and Fabulous Facilitation
> Conferences and anything you want to call an OSonOS - I have named just
> two. Ways any of us can host a wonderful learning and community gathering
> such as this.
> > There are always ways to decide to want to host this particular thing
> called WOSonOS in future years. There are always ways for any of us to
> support these actions, these invitations, these teams.
> >
> > So nothing is limiting, everything is possible, and I offer my energies
> [...]

*Gail West, ICA*

*3F, No. 12, Lane 5, Tien Mou W RdTaipei, Taiwan 111Ph) 8862) 2871-3150*
email) icataiw at gmail.com
Skype) gwestica
www.icatw.com