[OSList] largest ost?

Michael M Pannwitz via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Sep 26 12:19:50 PDT 2014

Dear Lisa,

just to keep the record straight, the 2108 people os was co-facilitated
by Harrison Owen and me in Würzburg/Germany in 2003.

This open space was convened on the last day of a 4 day international
conference with a total of 5000 participants on systems constellations.

The Theme was
"Passion and Responsibility
In the Heart of Conflict - Constellations with Families, Organizations,
Ethnic Groups, Nations".
New was at that time the application of constellations for ethnic groups
and nations in conflict.

The Theme for the last day in open space was
"NOW, my passion, my responsibility - beyond the conference"

232 issues were posted and delt with in 80 breakout spaces at three
beginning times... to this day we have no clue how people managed to
work in the face of 232 issues, it appeared to have been a simple task
for them.

This event, together with 792 other events are listed in
> http://www.openspaceworldscape.org/

a data base and a visualisation of locations on a google map and
extensive details to each event.

You and everyone having facilitated events is invited to record those
events in this data base... except for the 2108 event mentioned above
there is no other of the really big events listed.

By the way, Erich Kolenaty put together a photoshow, its right here
> http://www.transformation.at/documents/OS_Wuerzburg_minimized.pdf

His title is "Welcome to the fotoshow of the world‘s hugest Open Space".

Of course, we know better, there are a whole bunch of events with 2, 3
and more thousands of participants.

Not recorded.

Have a great weekend,
greetings from Berlin, still feeling the Belgrade WOSonOS in my old
bones and looking for the next one in September of 2015 in Poland.

mmp