[OSList] Tool for virtual marketplace?

Eiwor Backelund via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Sep 26 06:47:35 PDT 2014

Hi Agustin, why not talk to Richard Schultz at richard at wisdomways.net <mailto:richard at wisdomways.net> . We have created a space for doing OST online. You can also go to www.collaborativeways.com <http://www.collaborativeways.com>  to read more. I will be away for a week and don´t know how much internet access I have but I am sure Richard can help.

Blessings

Eiwor