[OSList] Authority Distribution in Open Space

Harrison Owen via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Sep 25 13:58:10 PDT 2014

Daniel... You really did it! I think. Your language comes from a place I
don't know... which is to say that I probably wouldn't say what you say in
the way that you do (duh). BUT when I run my "translator" it comes out
sounding pretty good! So... I can't help with the questions you have raised.
Actually I think you are doing pretty well on your own, and (hopefully) will
incite others to a similarly riotous performance. Thanks!

Harrison

Winter Address

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, MD 20854

301-365-2093

Summer Address

189 Beaucaire Ave.

Camden, ME 04843

207-763-3261

Websites

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com

OSLIST To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
OSLIST Go
to:http://lists.openspacetech.org/listinfo.cgi/oslist-openspacetech.org