[OSList] OSList bounces

Koos de Heer via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Sep 24 13:22:20 PDT 2014

Hi Harold,

Thank you so much for all the work you are putting into this. In my inbox, the mail you sent was listed as coming from "Harold Shinsato via OSList" which I think is by all means acceptable.

Koos

Op 24 sep. 2014 om 22:06 heeft Harold Shinsato via OSList <oslist at lists.openspacetech.org> het volgende geschreven: