[OSList] dancing access queen (lisa) at WOSonOS 2014

Lisa Heft - lisaheft at openingspace.net
Fri Sep 19 08:16:33 PDT 2014

Well I told you I would be there with you all in spirit - and now I am honored to be there dancing dancing dancing dancing dancing…

When I realized I could not come to this year’s WOSonOS I reached out to a little international team of Open Space colleagues who I had heard where attending.
A deep bow to my fabulous Queen Team!

When we look after each other, raise awareness for who around us may need a little help (language buddy, dinner funder, introduction to someone who has an extra bed to offer) and share our resources in thoughtful and also in playful ways, we are helping welcome welcome welcome wonderfully different and newest friends and old friends who could use a little support, welcoming inclusion and community. The community of this warm and wonderful Open Space tribe…

Dancing Mother Lisa Access Queen