[OSList] SALUDOS AL XXII WOSONOS EN SERBIA

Lourdes Adriana Diaz-Berrio Doring adriana at diazberrio.com
Thu Sep 18 08:36:44 PDT 2014

Bu! Bu! Me too I miss not being there!.
This is my first wosonos, after 3 in a row that I will not attend!
I was in Chile in 2011, I was in England in 2012 I was in Florida in 2013.
 I am in Mexico today.

I wish you very good conversations I will be thinking of you but not to
much because I feel  to far away.
I hope I will be in the next Wosonos!
We (Livi and I) thaught that it could be Here in Mexico but I just move
here from Montreal and I am just strting new contacts....I dont feel ready
yet
I send you hugs and lots of love to all of you from Querétaro México!
I am happy for you all that made it, it is something to come together from
so many places

Adriana

> Today, just as Chile celebrates its anniversary CCIV in Serbia begins the
> XXII WOSonOS, the annual global gathering of facilitators Open Space
> (Espacio Abierto).
>

> It's wonderful for me, close with my family, now toast to all of you who
> are there, along with a good grill and a glass of wine. Chi, chi, le, le,
> le!
>

> You guy have no idea how much I miss you and wish to all of you the best
> forever.
>

> Namaste!
>

> A big hug for all,
>

> Juan Luis