[OSList] Thinking about hosting a future WOSonOS? Wisdom from Past Hosts

Viv McWaters viv at mcwaters.com.au
Tue Sep 16 18:23:12 PDT 2014

Dear Lisa

> The late great Brian Bainbridge created a map of Australia on the floor at the Vancouver conference in 2001 and gave us all little koala candies as he told us stories of his welcoming continent

This brought such fond memories, and I must admit, a tear to my eye. I miss Brian and his wisdom, dry wit, and raised eyebrows at my suggestions to 'improve' open space! Oh, and his red wine, remarkable cooking skills and capacity to always surprise.

For those of you at WOSonOS, have a wonderful time. Will be thinking of you and there in spirit, if not person. There might even be a gin and tonic in my future, though not the way Harrison likes it ("gin on the rocks, hold the tonic!")

Hugs

Viv

Viv McWaters
vivmcwaters.com.au
creativefacilitation.com
Australia +61 417 135 406
UK +44 7404 537 348

Bringing meetings to life. Connecting people and ideas.