[OSList] OS Hotline - Tuesday Sept 16 12 Eastern!

Tricia Chirumbole tricia at investorswithoutborders.net
Tue Sep 16 07:05:39 PDT 2014

Hi there! Not sure if you got my earlier email, but I don't know where you
are in Mexico, so I don't know what time zone!

The 12 pm noon time is for the Eastern Daylight Time Zone or EDT.

Try this link and select, "EDT North America" in the "convert from"
dropdown menu: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Hope to connect :)

Tricia Chirumbole
US: +1-571-232-0942