[OSList] WOSONOS 2014: Access Queen spirit

Chris Corrigan chris.corrigan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 21:59:25 PDT 2014

Jon and Lisa:

I would be willing to auction of an album of traditional Irish music that I made with very dear friends back in 2001.  It consists of a number of sets of jigs and reels and some songs from the tradition and captured a beautiful moment in time when a very good group of traditional Irish musicians were playing together in Vancouver.  Our weekly sessions were one of the most fantastic experiences of open space in regular life I have ever had.  Those of you who came to OSonOS in Vancouver in 2001 will remember some of these musicians from the opening night reception we had.

Please go ahead and offer it as an auction item and I will provide a download to whoever wins the auction.

Best wishes for a great gathering.

Chris