[OSList] org'n works too good to use OST.?

Martin Boroson marty at becomingme.com
Sat Sep 13 19:35:31 PDT 2014

Hi Harrison

Thanks for your reply.

I particularly enjoyed this line, "Nothing of consequence ever happened on
an annual/quarterly basis," as my understanding of the history of calendars
suggests that dates are not nearly as precise or meaningful as we think they
are.

That said, I do like to give myself an annual private Open Space (i.e. one
participant = me) around the winter solstice. I use this time of rebirth to
check in with my energy and enthusiasm and dream into the year to come.

Warmly,

Marty