[OSList] Still very curious and hungry for more

Diane Gibeault diane.gibeault at rogers.com
Wed Sep 10 13:33:30 PDT 2014

Hi Michael and all,

I will be in the heart of an OS with 400 people when WOSonOS begins in Belgrade. Will miss seeing friends and other OS colleagues but I will be there …and here…in the same open spirit.

Have a wonderful event.

Diane

Diane Gibeault Co-auteure du Livre blanc sur le Forum Ouvert / OPEN SPACE

Formation Forum Ouvert - Open Space Training www.dianegibeault.com

Diane Gibeault & Associe.es-Associates
Conseils-Animation-Formation / Consultation-Facilitation-Training
Tel 613-744-2638, Ottawa, Canada diane.gibeault at rogers.com