[OSList] The Art of Hosting Applied Practice online course

Simone Tiesinga-Poutnik simone at natural-innovation.net
Wed Sep 3 12:26:06 PDT 2014

Dear Open Spacers,

We are very proud to announce the second edition of the Art of Hosting Applied Practice online course. We are building on a very successful first edition that took place March - June this year with over 70 participants, from 25 countries. We have learned a lot from this first edition about how to really support practitioners to take their work to the next level. Based on a lot of great feedback we have revised the content and structure of the course and are very excited about this new offering.

We invite you to join us and help us spread the word! Feel free to forward the email below to people and groups you think could benefit from this innovative online offering.

To learn more see below or go to www.aoh-ap.com

Warm greetings,
Simone, Rowan, Amy, Nina, Kate and Hendrik

P.S. If you are unfamiliar with the Art of Hosting, see a basic introduction here: https://vimeo.com/72614471

Web Version  |  Update preferences  |  Unsubscribe

Like

Tweet

Be an early bird, sign up by September 12th and benefit from our early bird discount.

To register click here

Join our Info and Q&A call:

September 10th 9-10am PT / 5-6pm GMT, find your local time here. Sign up for the call here

Help us spread the word!

You can receive an unlimited amount of $65 referral bonuses for every participant you refer to this course (payable by paypal only). So make sure you forward this email to all your Art of Hosting friends!

If you want to reward the person who referred you to this course, add their name and email address as referral code in the registration form.

ART OF HOSTING BEYOND THE BASICS

DEPTH, BREADTH, POWER AND FRIENDSHIP
The next level of training is here.

Art of Hosting Beyond the Basics is a 3 day retreat for seasoned leaders and audacious change makers. The scope, complexity and breadth of work we are being asked to engage with continues to grow.

Are you ready? Find out more www.aohbtb.com

Receive a 10% discount if you sign up for both Art of Hosting Applied Practice online course and one of the Beyond the Basics training.

The Art of Hosting Applied Practice Course

Are you a practitioner of participatory processes looking to step up your hosting practice, connect, and learn with other practitioners around the world?

Have you come away from an Art of Hosting training inspired by the practice and eager to apply it in your context? Are you wondering how to create more impact through your work?

If you answered yes to any of the questions above, then this leadership program is for you.

For more information and registration go to www.aoh-ap.com.

Course Overview

This is a 12 week course, a fertile ground to grow beyond your edges and evolve your hosting practice.

Some highlights:

You, your project, and your practice are at the heart of this course. You will be working with what is relevant and alive for you and the course will be a fertile and supportive environment to deepen your work and practice.
Learn from inspiring projects and stories from around the world by some of the most seasoned Art of Hosting stewards: Bob Stilger, Chris Corrigan, Maria Scordialos, Mary-Alice Arthur, Tuesday Ryan-Hart, Monica Nissén, Rowan Simonsen, Simone Poutnik, and Hendrik Tiesinga
Benefit from peer learning circles as accountability structure, space to bring challenges, questions, and reflections from your hosting process, harvest feedback, and implement the refinements and insights into your work on the ground
In short, the AoH Applied Practice Course is a space for you to expand your transformative impact in the world.

Be an early bird, sign up by September 12th and benefit from our early bird discount.

Sign-up here or find out more at http://www.aoh-ap.com

Warmly,

Your AoH-AP Core Team
Simone Poutnik, Rowan Simonsen, Hendrik Tiesinga, Amy Lenzo, Nina Nisar, and Kate Seely

Edit your subscription | Unsubscribe