[OSList] Dalai Lama & Open Space (subject change)

Harold Shinsato via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Oct 22 07:18:23 PDT 2014

Wow - Tricia - great BHAG (Big Hairy Audacious Goal
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Hairy_Audacious_Goal>). Count me in! I
love that you say you're unreasonable reminds me of the George Bernard
Shaw quote:

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one
depends on the unreasonable man." Or woman!

The Dalai Llama said he'd to come to my neighborhood in Montana when the
Garden of 1000 Buddhas <http://www.ewambuddhagarden.org/> is finished.
Maybe Montana could host?

     Cheers,
     Harold