[OSList] Authority Distribution in Open Space

paul levy via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Oct 22 06:49:01 PDT 2014

Dear John/All

We are both actors on and in the universe.

So every act of organisation we make in the universe is an act on and by
our selves -
an act of self-organisation.

When we act both upon and in the world/universe we change it, the entire
system, even if our act is tiny - the whole system changes as a result of
that act. But we are also part of that universe - so we are also changed.
We change and we are changed. We act and we are acted upon.

Each one of us is a self - unique, beautiful, somehow separate and able to
observe, yet also part of the whole. When an actor acts both on and in the
universe, it is the act of a self. When a self organises, that is
self-organisation.

Harrison, it is no accident that the word self refers to something "in" the
universe" and also refers to the human self. They collide, collude and
collaborate.

And when it happens, space opens.

best wishes

Paul Levy

On 22 October 2014 13:31, Michael M Pannwitz via OSList <