[OSList] The OST Invite: seeking creative solutions with less than 4 weeks

christine koehler via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sat Oct 11 02:25:54 PDT 2014

Hi Dan

To share a story with you, I was contacted one month ago by a client for an
open space event. We only had a short meeting together to clarify that the
need was there, purpose was clear but  the team was not there. very few
people were able to commit some time and energy to it.  He sent out the
invitation without consulting me. Last week we had a team of 7 people who
met together for the 1rst time , we spend 4 half days together (some people
being there for 1/2 a day, some more..) . Event is next week, and within 2
weeks everything will be settled. 150 people are expected and the team
consider the event as the start of a process.

Christine

On Fri, Oct 10, 2014 at 12:31 PM, Daniel Mezick via OSList <