[OSList] Open Space for a group of 6??

Kári Gunnarsson via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Oct 6 07:36:56 PDT 2014

I love the stories with few people in Open Space. With one or even with
none, but still a lot of successes. The act of the invitation and the
provision of space are remarkable and have productive outcome without
relation to the actual turnout. But be warned, the actual outcome is not
always within our or ours sponsors prediction, but we have learned that the
produce is good.

/Kári

On 6 October 2014 14:22, Peggy Holman via OSList <

Kári Gunnarsson
kari.gunnarsson at simnet.is
(+354) 864 5189