[OSList] Opening space with people with psychiatric disorders

Therese Fitzpatrick via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sun Oct 5 16:40:13 PDT 2014

If one of your event clients want persons with mental health disabilities
(I suggest you stop using the phrase psychiatric disorders - it scares lots
of people and what does it mean, case by case -- each person with mental
health disabilities is different from the next, right?) really wants to
help persons with mental health disabilities be included in society with
everyone else, it is very simple. Include them without blame or judgment,
be unattached to outcome, expect the unexpected and trust the law of two
feet.