[OSList] the OST invite

Michael Wood via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Oct 13 19:48:18 PDT 2014

Interesting conversation. I liked Christine's story and here's another one of quite a different kind. A friend of mine here in Perth helped set up an Open Space meeting. 'perfect process' and plenty of lead time on the invitation. Seventy people said they were coming. Six showed up on the day.

So, as others have said, maybe it really is about the energy/passion more than the lead time.

Michael

Today's Topics:

   1. Re: The OST Invite: seeking creative solutions with less than
      4 weeks (christine koehler via OSList)

Message: 1