[OSList] Summer research project idea: 'self organisation'

John Baxter via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Nov 28 19:48:46 PST 2014

Great idea Daniel

Stigmergy I am familiar with (from Mark et al from Collabforge in Melbourne
- did his PhD on stigmergy and collaboration! Public book in the works
now), but I know there is much more there.

The main references to self organisation in the sciences I have come across
so far, I have not been able to track down due to being out of print and
the like...

Tracking down such refs and mapping the gems from them is exactly the kind
of thing I imagine myself doing over summer.

I've now saved those links to my reference list : )

If anyone can recommend a good primer or iconic text in self-org systems
from the sciences (or otherwise) I'd appreciate your recommendation.

Cheers

*John Baxter*
*Cocreation Consultant & ​Co​Create Adelaide Facilitator*
jsbaxter.com.au <http://www.jsbaxter.com.au/> | CoCreateADL.com
0405 447 829
​ | ​
@jsbaxter_ <http://twitter.com/jsbaxter_>

*Thank you to everyone who came, helped or spread the good word about City
Grill!*
*Summary and links: cocreateadl.com/localgov/grill-summary/
<http://cocreateadl.com/localgov/grill-summary/>*

On Fri, Nov 28, 2014 at 10:50 PM, Daniel Mezick via OSList <