[OSList] Is Open Space a meeting?

Rosa Zubizarreta via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Nov 20 12:59:07 PST 2014

slippery ground there, Daniel, talking about what OS "is"! :-)

however, on a very practical level, I will speak from my own experience,
about what OS can *do*:

to me, it offers a space where people can figure out *what *they
really want to meet about, and then meet with others who also care about
the same thing.

So in that sense, it creates a space for *many* "meetings" to happen --
the kind of "meeting", that people *want* to show up for!

*Rosa Zubizarreta*

*Diapraxis: Facilitating Creative Collaborationhttp://www.diapraxis.com
<http://www.diapraxis.com/>*