[OSList] Critical Testing

Kári Gunnarsson via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Nov 20 12:59:56 PST 2014

Hi Daniel

You are welcome.

My tiered English was not at it best in the first post, but I hope the
spellchecker managed to make my writing readable.

Well there is always the purpose of the occasion and how it plays out. I
would now be interested how different participatory processes work for
individuals and compare it to Belbin team roles or the personality
psychology of the five scales: Cautious-inventive; Organized-careless;
Energetic-reserved; Analytical-compassionate; and Confident-nervous. But
what to measure for is of-course up to the purpose of our survey.

What would be our next step in this topic offering.

In openness,
Kári the group coach

On 20 November 2014 14:06, Daniel Mezick via OSList <

Kári Gunnarsson markþjálfi
kari.gunnarsson at simnet.is
https://www.facebook.com/heimsmynd
(+354) 864 5189