[OSList] Open Space by the book?

Rosa Zubizarreta via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Nov 17 16:31:00 PST 2014

Chris, any chance you will publish your book in a paper version at some
point?
Consider me old-fashioned, but I very much enjoy holding a book in my
hands...

with all best wishes,

Rosa

*Rosa Zubizarreta*

*Diapraxis: Facilitating Creative Collaborationhttp://www.diapraxis.com
<http://www.diapraxis.com/>*

On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 5:03 PM, Chris Corrigan via OSList <