[OSList] Opening space with people with mental health disabilities (among many others)

Suzanne Daigle via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sun Nov 16 07:16:26 PST 2014

Christine, Thank you for giving us the feeling of this event, place and
people. Who could imagine a circus, tents and a truck... Local government
folks joining, 3 sessions creatively self-organize themselves by the
initiator and others, everyone shows up equal, impossible to determine who
had mental disabilities -- I think we all have them, some better able to
hide it than others. :-)
In the spirit of circus, your story held many bits of magic that capture
the essence of open space.
Merci! Suzanne
On Nov 15, 2014 8:55 PM, "Christine Whitney Sanchez via OSList" <