[OSList] Drucker conference in Vienna: "Managing Complexity"

Harrison Owen via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Nov 14 13:53:39 PST 2014

Michael -- I think I lost the suit. Or at least the last time I remember it
was for my daughter's wedding. Gone-Zo! And Dan... your comments are
devastating I think. But the good news is that folks are talking. Next step
will be their recognition of the cognitive dissonance between their words
(and the way they offer them) and the reality they seek to address. But one
step at a time is probably all you can expect.

ho

Winter Address
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, MD 20854
301-365-2093

Summer Address
189 Beaucaire Ave.
Camden, ME 04843
207-763-3261

Websites
 www.openspaceworld.com
www.ho-image.com
OSLIST To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
OSLIST Go
to:http://lists.openspacetech.org/listinfo.cgi/oslist-openspacetech.org