[OSList] Now This is Changing Work Can Hallway Theater Be the Missing Link in Employee Engagement? | Sustainable Brands

Suzanne Daigle via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Nov 14 06:25:35 PST 2014

Beautiful Skye. And perhaps I might even go one step further, in a less is
more way, with the simple invitation to Open Space.

Seems like the best hallway theater we know, like the infinite coffee break
that invites the whole system in the room.

As I've live streamed the Drucker Forum happening now in Vienna around
great workplace transformations, I feel the biggest shout out for Open
Space and all that it does best.
Inspiring stories at this Drucker conference with business results that
can't be denied. Dan Mezick and Harold Shinsato will be happy to hear that
Agile is front and center.
Very compelling references about traditional companies like Morning Star in
the US and Haiers in China operating as self managed organizations.
Suzanne
 On Nov 13, 2014 11:10 PM, "Skye Hirst via OSList" <