[OSList] WOSonOS 2014

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Tue May 13 08:46:52 PDT 2014

Dear Jasmina,

Florida and your friends across the sea send you warm wishes for the joyous
event that WOSonOS Serbia will be.  We've already started to spread the
word via Facebook (thank you Barry Owen for posting it there) and Keosha
Poole, the student who officially welcomed everyone last year, responded
with these simple words: "I need this in my life!!!!!"  which truly says it
all!

Suzanne

Suzanne Daigle
Open Space Facilitator