[OSList] WOSonON 2014 - save the date

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Sun May 11 09:45:40 PDT 2014

Dear Jon,
shortly before your message came in I had written to Jasmina with the
same plea.
I am bent on being in Belgrade in September. For some reason I feel that
I will be more successful if I know all the details way ahead of the
event so that I can find a grand place near the venue, get my travel
plans together (preferrably by train and boat or even bus with a
stopover on the route to take the stress out of the trip...), start
packing my bag, etc.
And I really want to know who else is coming because, as they say in
Germany "Vorfreude ist die beste Freude!".

Hope to see you there.

Greetings from Berlin
mmp

On 11.05.2014 17:42, Jon Harvey wrote:
> Hi Jasmina
>
> How are things going? I am eagerly waiting for more information about
> WOSonOS 2014 in Belgrade. Perhaps others are too.
>
> Do you have any tasty pieces of information you can share with us yet?
>
> Many thanks and hope all things are going well.
>
> Very best wishes
>
> Jon

> *Jon Harvey MBPsS*
>
> *Director*
>
> "www.jonharveyassociates.co.uk <http://www.jonharveyassociates.co.uk/>|
> *:***jon at jonharveyassociates.co.uk <mailto:jon at jonharveyassociates.co.uk>
>
> (+44 (0) 7771 537535 | +44 (0) 1280 822585 | *;***/Twitter/: @jonsharvey
> | *¹***/Skype/: jonsharvey

> */Helping you connect the prose and the passion /*
>
> */to deliver superlative results/*

> http://www.williamdicks.com/images/blogger_logo.png*
> <http://jonharveyassociates.blogspot.com/>**
>

> *Change leadership from a whole systems perspective & movies*

> http://www.williamdicks.com/images/blogger_logo.png*
> <http://smallcreativeideas.blogspot.com/>**
>

> *Small creative ideas to support improvement from the bottom up*

> http://www.williamdicks.com/images/blogger_logo.png*
> <http://inspirationleadership.blogspot.co.uk/>**
>

> *What inspires leaders to keep on keeping on*

> http://rodolfogrimaldi.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/twitter-logo.jpg*
> <https://twitter.com/#!/JonSHarvey>**
>

> *Twitter account*

> <http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=5284740&locale=en_US&trk=tab_pro>**
>

> *LinkedIn account*

> http://www.williamdicks.com/images/blogger_logo.png*
> <http://ajustfuture.blogspot.co.uk/>**
>

> *Commentary on policing & justice matters*
>
> *Jon Harvey Associates Ltd*
>
> *Registered Office: Chandos House, School Lane, Buckingham, MK18 1HD*
>
> *Company Number 6661588 | VAT Registration Number 936 2921 11 | D.U.N.S.
> Number 211324895*
>
> *Please consider the environment before printing this email. Thank you. *
>
> *All business mileage is offset with**_http://www.carbon-offsets.com_*

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49 - 30-772 8000

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 396 resident Open
Space Workers in 68 countries working in a total of 143 countries
worldwide: www.openspaceworldmap.org