[OSList] Sharing Great Recommendations with Each Other

Lucas Cioffi lucas at barkbest.com
Mon May 19 15:14:27 PDT 2014

Hi Michael,

Thanks very much for the suggestions!  I changed the wording so that the
site is now about offering "great recommendations to each other" rather
than "best practices".  You also offered some excellent new questions in
your email.  I posted a few of them on the site to share with everyone
(below).

*In case anyone is following email thread and looking for a place to jump
in, here is one way... *
Perhaps folks might like to suggest an answer to your questions based on
what has worked for them in the past (don't worry- answers on Bark!Best are
limited to short sentences, so adding a recommendation is quick-- but be
careful, you might find it a lot of fun!):

   - Great ways to enable self-organization by a group? Link:
   http://www.barkbest.com/s/njWDi
   - Great ways to prepare to be unattached to outcomes? Link:
   http://www.barkbest.com/s/NBEhZ
   - Great ways to get into the mode of being fully present and utterly
   invisible? Link: http://www.barkbest.com/s/iknKH

Michael, I like how you shared your experiences in the form of a story.
 For demonstration purposes (we can take it down later if you prefer) I
posted it in the "stories" section so people can see an example:
http://www.barkbest.com/openspace (look for "Stories")

*This is an experiment, and much more feedback is welcome!*  I have some
time and energy to help this tool evolve to meet the needs of our
community.  I'm hoping there are a few other folks who also feel called to
explore how we can better preserve our community's knowledge.  I have a
vision of an interactive user guide that is *written by many of us*, with
many diverse opinions so that a reader has a rich pool of insight to draw
from to improve their next OS event.  I don't have all the answers, but I
sense there are tremendous possibilities here!

Lucas Cioffi
Charlottesville, VA
917-528-1831