[OSList] Opening Space for Developmentally challenged adults

Patricia Haines levelgreen2010 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 17:53:50 PDT 2014

Thank you!! This is what my instinct has been saying; and of course it is
what self-advocacy is all about!

If anyone is in central New York and would like to join us, check out the
Srlf-Advocacy Association of NYS. We'll be weaving their Self-Advocacy
training into a pilot summer day camp at Robert Treman State Park in Ithaca
in late July.-  and I'm hoping for a one-day OS on what this camp can
become in the years ahead, based on what the folks themselves want.

- Patricia