[OSList] [OSLIST}; The OST Theme...frame as a question?

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 06:04:31 PDT 2014

Michael,

Thank you for the link. I had not remembered this and went to see it now.

Such a valuable reference featuring not only the theme but also this
information:
Sponsor,Field/sector, location, venue, facilitator, # number of
participants, date of the planning meeting and also a date range above that
I am not sure if I understand. There is also a search possibility by
facilitator or field/sector.

I will in the future list my events and I'm sorry that I have not done so
until now.

I agree with your comments on the process of creating a theme with a
planning team.  Often we find ourselves stuck searching for those right
words and then more often than not, out of thin air, the theme and wording
emerges.  The conversations that ultimately give us the theme and/or
question seed how and from what place we invite. The words themselves seem
most meaningful to those who created them and I'm never quite sure how they
resonate with others even though we may have checked with future guests
before issuing the invitation.  Somehow the decision that participants make
to attend or not seems to come from the personal way we invite and spread
the word *plus *the theme.

Suzanne

Suzanne Daigle
Open Space Facilitator