[OSList] [OSLIST}; The OST Theme...frame as a question?

Lise Damkjær lise at learning4life.dk
Mon Mar 24 04:29:56 PDT 2014

Hi Dan and all of you!

I so much agree Dan - to my experience it opens up to have a question.
iI "Fixing Arizona" I think the "How are we going to do?" or "What would
it take to...?" is underlying questions.

I am thinking and experimenting a lot with "challenges" - how to create
a powerful challenge. For Open Space and for my projectspace game
(projectspacegame.org). The words from User's guide are very useful for
that and I would like to add: The challenge/question opens even more, if
the challenge is made more ambitious - in the direction you want to go -
so ambitious that it seems unrealistic to achieve it. My experience is
that we lift off the pressure and anxiety of failure - and creates lots
of openness, learning, creativity...

Greetings and hug's
Lise, Copenhagen

Lise Damkjær