[OSList] Ang.: My first OS as a facilitator

Blundell, Keith keith.blundell at roche.com
Fri Mar 21 05:34:10 PDT 2014

Hi Stefano,

In my experience in trying to introduce OS on the "inside" is that
initial numbers tend to decline during the day.

I think the reason is around the invite not really being an invite.
Dates for meetings are generally put in peoples calendars and that sets
an expectation that you need to be there.  So some people turn up with
no passion or desire to take responsibility, and once their curiosity is
addressed tend to drift away.

But in my experience that is a good thing - those that remain are the
catalysts to make something happen, and actually sometimes spark
interest in the curious!

Have Fun.

Keith.

Dr K Blundell
Leadership and Team Excellence Leader
Roche Products Limited
7 Falcon Way
Welwyn Garden City
Hertfordshire.  AL7 1TW
Office: +44 (0) 1707 36 6618
Mobile: +44 (0) 7990 777 120
Mail to: keith.blundell at roche.com
Registration Number: 100674

Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the use of the
named recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or proprietary
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender and delete this message. Any unauthorized use of the information
contained in this message is prohibited.