[OSList] My first OS as a facilitator

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 17:58:23 PDT 2014

Stefano...bravo! Love the theme, love that you will have 100 people and
most especially that you have invited your organization into Open Space.
Besides telling you to enjoy the experience, I would refer you to
Harrison's guide. After 5 years I still go back to it to do the basic
preparations and to also sink into my invisible role opening and holding
the space. Where are you located?

Thank you for sharing and making us part of your first experience. Remember
you can do no wrong. It will happen with you and in spite of you.
Keep us posted.
Suzanne