[OSList] Open Space and Holacracy

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 04:10:30 PST 2014

Wow Michael and Christine,

Thank you for this discussion and your words.

The self-organizing that I felt drawn to and struggled so much to better
understand suddenly became clearer.

Describing "OST as pretty helpful in that effort" also described the
essence of it for me.... as a simple invitation, not forced or imposed or
dogmatic, said simply with such elegance and grace.

Thank you again.

Suzanne