[OSList] searching for partners for a capacity building project in poland.

karolina iwa karolina.iwa at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 03:41:10 PDT 2014

dear fellow open spacers,

for a capacity building / civic participation project (also involving an OST training) we plan in the south of poland we are searching for people and organisations from norway, lichtenstein and iceland,
involved in public consultations (preferably in rural areas) for inspirational storytelling and sharing of good practices.
if you are such person / organisation or know somebody who might be interested in contributing and co-creating, please get in touch for further information.

any contacts / inspirations will be much appreciated.

(for a project frame and checking who is an eligible organisation please visit: http://www.ngofund.org.pl/thematic-projects/)

with warm greetings,

karolina.

Łączę pozdrowienia / Best regards,
Karolina Iwa
Lagre Group Facilitator / Trainer / Coach

Progressive Partners
+49 15774 932193
www.progressivepartners.pl
www.facebook.com/progressivepartners