[OSList] OS Hotline reminder - today! 12pm EDT

Tricia Chirumbole tricia at mojocollaborative.com
Tue Mar 18 07:41:31 PDT 2014

Hi all!

A gentle reminder that a *Special Edition OS Hotline* is coming up *today
at **12pm EDT!*

The topic:  “‘*Marketing’ Open Space with Integrity*”

*To Participate:*

   1. Sign up here: http://bit.ly/1cm8iJN
   2. Accept skype osi-us invite (if you are a first-timer)
   3. If there is an overflow of sign-ups (>10 people) I will initiate a
   Google Hangout invite
   4. Be ready to be skyped in at 12pm EDT, OR if you are late, skype us at
   osi-us and we’ll add you in!

*The inspiration: *

How can we spread the OS mojo and reach more people with these powerful
principles and practices without bastardizing the essence, falling prey to
specious or simplistic messages, or attempting to homogenize or proprietize
(made up word meaning, to make proprietary) something which already
"belongs" to everyone?

How can we meet people where they are with a message that is clear and
compelling, yet leaves open the experience and supports the truth that
"open space" is something different for everyone that exists in the
experience and not in the categorization or the outcomes?

Finally, should we even continue the conversation about "marketing" Open
Space? In the sense of, does it make sense to make an effort at a concerted
"brand" identity and messaging to promulgate beyond the basics that are
already out in the cosmos?

 *Confirm your local time: http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/
<http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/>*

·         Enter “12:00 pm” and  “EDT” on the left-hand side

·         Enter your time zone on the right-hand side

Thanks!

Tricia Chirumbole
Open Space Facilitator, Certified Scrum Master
Mojo Collaborative
www.mojocollaborative.com

571-232-0942
skype: tricia.chirumbole