[OSList] WOSONOS 2014 Website is ON!

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 05:26:46 PDT 2014

Bravo Jasmina,Jelena and the WOSonOS 2014 Team!

The website is beautiful and I know that the event will be equally
wonderful having had the opportunity, last year, to experience the amazing
hospitality of the people in Serbia, the beauty of the city and the
premiere facilities at the University of Belgrade.

It tugs at my heart that I cannot attend but duty calls.  I will become a
first-time grandmother in mid-September so as much as I love Open Space, I
will be where my heart tells me I should be.

Suzanne

On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 8:19 AM, Jasmina Nikolic <jasminanikolic at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Yeeeey!
>
> First Open Space Registration by Jon Harvey! Thank you!!
>
> Jasmina
>

> On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 2:17 PM, Jasmina Nikolic <jasminanikolic at gmail.com
> > wrote:
>
>> Dear friends and Open Space colleagues,
>>
>> As a complement to the World Open Space event in Belgrade I had the idea
>> that perhaps some individuals who do training in Open Space around the
>> World in different languages might be interested in self-organising mini
>> training sessions in the days prior to our actual event.
>>
>> Facilities at the University of Belgrade would be available for that.
>>
>> I invite you to let me know if you would be interested in this. We would
>> be happy to create a Web page on our site so that people can plan to
>> register and attend.
>>
>> Jasmina
>>

>> On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 1:56 PM, Jasmina Nikolic <
>> jasminanikolic at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear friends and Open Space colleagues,
>>>
>>> Here is the link to our WOSONOS 2014 web page: http://wosonos2014.com/
>>>
>>> Thank you for your extreme patience, I assure you that we have been
>>> preparing all the details for your arrival, and I am happy that you will
>>> finally see our web page which includes all the information you will need.
>>>
>>> If you have any questions, you can contact me directly and Jelena
>>> Kamaric <jelenakamaric at gmail.com> if you need assistance on
>>> accomodation and/or travel arrangements.
>>>
>>> We are very excited and we can't wait until September to see you.
>>>
>>> We are also extremely appreciative that the University of Belgrade is
>>> partnering with us and making their facilities available for this great
>>> event.
>>>
>>> Jasmina

Suzanne Daigle
Open Space Facilitator