[OSList] OS & graphics

Arno Baltin arno at tlu.ee
Tue Jun 17 14:57:55 PDT 2014

Dear Adriana!

Thank you for comments and sharing!

The invitation sounded like this:
     "You do care how the Tallinn University will look like at 2020 and how
will we reach that outlook. You are interested in the quality of education
offered by our University. You are willing to influence the development of
our University. You do want to give sense to challanges and possibilities
we will face in regard to internationalization. You do want our University
to become special.
     If any of these statements are true for you, you are welcome to take
part ..."

 Yes, piuctures can be shared. Please add the link to the authors -
Joonmeedia <http://www.joonmeedia.ee/>.

I like the World Cafe because the visualisation is somehow written into the
scenario. I would like to goad the OS participants also to make (some of)
their suggestions visually. There is at least one brainstorming format
where the idea presentation and developing is done mostly via pictures. I
have also had a wonderful experience of OS meeting in small topic group
where we had a session playing music.

Be well!

Arno