[OSList] WOSonOS?

Jon Harvey jon at jonharveyassociates.co.uk
Fri Jun 13 06:04:22 PDT 2014

Hi Jasmina

I am wondering how you are getting on. I have been following the news about the terrible flooding Serbia and indeed Belgrade have been suffering (http://news.yahoo.com/belgrade-braces-flood-surge-082832383.html) I am fearful that this could be affecting your plans for the Wosonos?

Are you able to give us an update beyond what is up on this blog (http://flowandshow.blogspot.com.es/2014/05/wosonos-2014-belgrade-18-21-sept.html)

Thank you.

My thoughts are with you and all the people in Serbia. This must be a dangerous, depressing and worrying time for everybody.

Jon

Jon Harvey MBPsS
Director

www.jonharveyassociates.co.uk

+44 (0) 7771 537535
+44 (0) 1280 822585
jon at jonharveyassociates.co.uk
Twitter: @jonsharvey
Skype: jonsharvey

Helping you connect the prose and the passion
to deliver superlative results

smallcreativeideas.blogspot.com  for ideas about how to improve the efficiency & effectiveness of public & third sector services
jonharveyassociates.blogspot.com for articles & ideas about leadership and organisational change from a whole systems perspective
twitter.com/JonSHarvey for conversations, ideas & questions to help build a more ambitious, creative and fair world
tinyurl.com/JonHarveyLI to connect with me on LinkedIn
inspirationleadership.blogspot.co.uk for stories of what keeps leaders keeping on
ajustfuture.blogspot.co.uk for commentary on policing and justice matters

Jon Harvey Associates Ltd
Registered Office: Chandos House, School Lane, Buckingham, MK18 1HD
Company Number 6661588. VAT Registration Number 936 2921 11. DUNS Number 211324895.

Please consider the environment before printing this email. Thank you.
All business mileage is offset with http://www.carbon-offsets.com