[OSList] Please support upcoming PEACE SUMMIT IN UKRAINE July 4-5 2014

Michael Pannwitz michael.pannwitz at boscop.org
Wed Jun 25 05:45:47 PDT 2014

Dear colleagues,

we are a group of international volunteers organizing and facilitating a
two day *PEACE SUMMIT in Kiev, Ukraine on July 4* *- 5 2014 *initiated by
the Institute of Cultural Affairs – ICA Ukraine. 250 participants from all
regions and a wide variety of sectors are coming to work on “*What can we
do to ensure peace in Ukraine?”* The 2nd day will mainly be held in OPEN
SPACE on the draft theme “*Our role and responsibility in the process of
decentralization”*. ICA Ukraine points out: “This is a truly civic
engagement with no institutional sponsoring.”

*YOUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT IS WELCOME* (whatever you can give will help) since
about $ 5000 still need to be raised to cover the costs of the PEACE SUMMIT
(all Ukrainian & international facilitators & organizers are volunteering
their time). The initiators asked us to help with the fundraising and we
have secured partial sponsoring from NEULAND (www.neuland.com) for
materials needed.

Since I am going to Kiev on July 1st 2014 to help with the organizing &
facilitation I will be happy to personally hand over the funds raised.

*You can contribute money via* *paypal*: kontakt at boscop.org

or *via bank transfer* directly to our account at GLS Bank:

boscop e.G. BIC: GENODEM1GLS IBAN: DE12430 6096 7401 2350 700

For bank transfers *please include “PEACE SUMMIT”*

If you wish we can also bill you the amount given for costs of the PEACE
SUMMIT in Kiev. In that case please send an e-mail to
michael.pannwitz at boscop.org identifying your billing address, the
contributed amount and date of transfer.

We will let you know about the process & outcome.

I wish you all a peaceful summer – maybe see you at the WOSONOS 2014 in
Belgrade Sept 18-21

Michael Pannwitz jr

[image: www.boscop.org]

<http://en.boscop.org/events/719>

Michael Pannwitz, boscop eg

michael.pannwitz at boscop.org

+49 (0)30 629 08 392

www.boscop.org

<http://www.boscop.org>

+++ *VERHANDLUNGSSPIELRÄUME ÖFFNEN! Berufsbegleitende
Mediationsausbildung, basierend auf den Open Space Prinzipien.
**In Berlin*, *8 Module*, start am *26. Oktober 2014 bis 27.September
2015*. Alle weiteren Informationen hier
<http://www.boscop.org/news-single/verhandlungsspielraeume-oeffnen/>.+++