[OSList] WOSONOS 2014 Website is ON!

Jasmina Nikolic jasminanikolic at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 04:56:16 PDT 2014

Dear friends and Open Space colleagues,

Here is the link to our WOSONOS 2014 web page: http://wosonos2014.com/

Thank you for your extreme patience, I assure you that we have been
preparing all the details for your arrival, and I am happy that you will
finally see our web page which includes all the information you will need.

If you have any questions, you can contact me directly and Jelena Kamaric
<jelenakamaric at gmail.com> if you need assistance on accomodation and/or
travel arrangements.

We are very excited and we can't wait until September to see you.

We are also extremely appreciative that the University of Belgrade is
partnering with us and making their facilities available for this great
event.

Jasmina