[OSList] OS & graphics

Arno Baltin arno at tlu.ee
Mon Jun 16 23:24:12 PDT 2014

Dear Open Minds and Hearts!

I had wonderful experience to open Space with friends, graphic facilitators.
As the client was a bit in trouble to state the Question/Problem in one
sentence (the invitation included about 5 sentences which called invitees
to share they thoughts on how, where and why should we (Tallinn University)
move on keeping in mind year 2020. The results should become the input for
mid-range strategic plan. So as there was no consensus on this "one
sentence" I asked my friend to draw the Question.
You can see the results via the link
<https://www.dropbox.com/sh/28eb3vo70k5izep/AAD3cPzFMxRIrcTGcibpf0Bca>

(The Question is the last photo in the row.)

I am curious if anybody has tried this route already and what are your
experience with inviting graphic facilitator to OS.

Be well!

Arno