[OSList] The Power of Self Organization

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Wed Jun 4 16:28:38 PDT 2014

Back in 2010, I did a talk with a wonderful Science group. They were heading
into Open Space, and wondering (I would guess) what might happen. I really
couldn't tell them (who know what will happen?) but I wanted to give them a
"heads-up." I rather liked what came out, and it occurred to me that if you
wanted to open up some discussion about what is possible, this Youtube
vignette might be helpful. Check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wZMNkU971w

Harrison

Winter Address

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, MD 20854

301-365-2093

Summer Address

189 Beaucaire Ave.

Camden, ME 04843

207-763-3261

Websites

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com

OSLIST To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
OSLIST Go to: