[OSList] WOSonOS

Lisa Heft - lisaheft at openingspace.net
Fri Jul 11 18:52:36 PDT 2014

Thank you, dear Luchie, for your love-across-the-world…

And your thoughts for my dear parents. As some of you on the OSLIST know, Lucie: my mother passed away while I was teaching about Open Space in Chile a few years ago - I could feel her and my father with me throughout - and the entire workshop class held space for me. They even told stories of their mothers in the Closing Circle. An amazing experience, as bittersweet as it was.
My father is still alive - 91 (!) - he lives very near to me and I am very involved in his life and wellness - which is why I need to plan a bit in advance (financially) for those amazing things that bring me around the world such as teaching, facilitating and conference-going.
My parents' spirit is in the work I do, one alive and one in the stars (in the sky over Chile and every other sky I look up into, as well - and in the hearts and words and actions of peace).
I was lucky to co-host the WOSonOS in 2008 and also to have you in my pre-conference workshop in 2009 - a few years ago but also just a moment ago.

I will miss my tribe at the upcoming WOSonOS but know that I will see you all again in person in my workshops around the world, in future WOSonOSs, at my annual facilitation conference and here in the big online circle as well.

Warmly,
Lisa